Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Halian's Mancala Board Quest

Okay, this quest starts on Jungle Isle in Rainy Meadows by talking to Halian. It is worth 100 qp and an intermediate quest.
  1. Talk to Halian. He's lost his mancala board! Halian: "I sometimes play my wonderful game while out in the woods. It is nice to have a change of scenery. I lost it the last time I was out. A large animal frightened me and I left without grabbing my board. When I went back, I couldn't find it." Halian: "Wonderful! I lost it near an ancient stone statue northwest of here. Maybe you will see something I didn't."
  2. Go northwest on the piece of Jungle Isle to a stone head near the edge of the jungle. Rake at the direct southwest spot touching the statue. "Raking away the grass you see something man-made hiding in the weeds. You pick it up and notice it's broken.You found a Broken Mancala Board."
  3. Take the board back to Halian. He wants you to help him get it fixed!
  4. Go talk to Xamba. Halian: "Perfect! Xamba is located on the farthest west isle that is connected to the main Jungle Isle by two isthmuses and another that connects to a smaller chunk of land. I'm sure you will find him without a problem."
  5. The board is beyond repair; bring 5 ebony logs to Xamba for a new board!
  6. Once you get the logs, give them to Xamba, along with $1k.
  7. Take the board back to Halian.

You're done! You Completed Halian's Mancala Board! You earned $9000 and 100 quest points.

~Emmie~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its 15 logs. not 5.

Emmie said...

Dear Anonymous,
We're not sure if you're right or not, but readers should be aware of this possibility. If someone else finds this to be true, too, we'll add it in :)

~Emmie and PP~ :-)